Terms and Conditions
Here you'll find all the small print, the terms and conditions you may need to reference. If you can't find what you're looking for here please drop us a line at email@example.com or call us on 020 8487 2011.
- The Shop at Bluebird Competition
1. Who are we? This Competition is organised and run by Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited (hereinafter “The Shop at Bluebird”), 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4AW.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
a. Entry into the Competition constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decision reached by The Shop at Bluebird, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Competition.
b. The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to cancel or amend competition details (including but not limited to the prizes or end date of the competition) or the Terms (including the eligibility requirements) at its sole discretion with or without prior notice (i) in the event of any occurrence outside The Shop at Bluebird’s reasonable control (ii) to ensure the competitions are run in a fair and honourable manner, and (iii) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidance.
c. Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Competition page at www.theshopatbluebird.com.
3. Entry requirements:
a. The Competition starts at 5pm on 21st April 2016 and will close at 12pm on 5th May 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
b. In order for their entry to be valid under clause 5 below, entrants must satisfy the “Eligibility” requirements at clause 4 below.
c. There is no purchase necessary for entry. You do not have to have bought from The Shop at Bluebird in order to win the prize.
a. Entry to the Competition is only open to persons who are:
i. Individual persons, not groups or corporations;
ii. Residents of the UK and R.O.I;
iii. over the age of 19; and
iv. not an employee of the Jigsaw Group or an immediate relative/partner.
b. By entering this competition you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify an entrant for submitting false information.
5. How to enter the Competition:
a. During the Competition period, users must enter all required details in the competition entry form.
b. Each participant may make a maximum of one (1) entry during the Competition Period. Multiple entries are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to make more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified at the The Shop at Bluebird’s discretion.
c. The Shop at Bluebird may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms or is incomplete or illegible, or who has in the opinion of The Shop at Bluebird, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of The Shop at Bluebird.
d. All entries must be received by The Shop at Bluebird during the Competition period or they will be void. The Shop at Bluebird will not accept:
i. responsibility for:
1. Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
2. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize;
ii. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
6. Judging Criteria:
a. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with Terms and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
b. The Shop at Bluebird’s Marketing Team (the “Panel”) will choose one winner, at random, from the valid entries after the expiration of the Competition Period.
c. The decision of the Panel in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of winning entries, is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
d. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Competition.
7. The prize:
a. The winner shall be entitled to receive:
i. One Personal Styling appointment with a £200 Gift Voucher for The Shop at Bluebird, RRP: £200
ii. One £90 Inner Peace Treatment from the Blink Spa
iii. Dinner for two at the Bluebird restaurant with a bottle of house wine
b. Prize details to be confirmed with the The Shop at Bluebird Marketing team once a winner has been selected.
c. Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
d. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have a cash value of zero. The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
8. Winner Notification:
a. The winner shall be notified by email within ten (10) business days of expiration of the Competition Period.
b. If the winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in The Shop at Bluebird’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected.
c. If The Shop at Bluebird receives an “undeliverable email” notification or the winner does not acknowledge The Shop at Bluebird communication within two (2) days of the initial email identifying them as the winner, they will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the prize and an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
9. Your personal information:
a. By giving us your email address in connection with the Competition, you agree to be added to the The Shop at Bluebird email database and the Hilton Hotels and Resorts. email database (unless otherwise stated on the competition form) and, as a result, you will receive promotional emails with offers, news and information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
b. The Shop at Bluebird will also use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes relating to this Competition.
d. You may ask us to stop contacting you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited, 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4AW.
10. Varying the Competition:
a. In the event that The Shop at Bluebird cancels, amends or varies the Competition/Prizes in accordance with clause 2 above, it is not:
i. liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
ii. required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
11. You enter the Competition at your own risk:
a. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, The Shop at Bluebird is not liable for, and you release The Shop at Bluebird from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- More details on the delivery and returns process are provided in the Delivery and Returns section of the website.
Please note that all delivery times are based around working days (Mon-Fri) and refer to the time from which we receive your order. Please note that the day we receive your order may not be the day you placed your order. If you place an order on Sunday, for example, the order will be processed through our order management system on Monday.
Delivery times represent the level of service we endeavour to achieve for all orders. We are not able to guarantee to deliver products at a particular time on a particular date. On occasion we may incur internal delays, which will increase these timeframes. On occasion delays beyond our control may be caused by the courier company.
On occasion it may be necessary to despatch an order in separate packages or in separate batches. Where an order cannot immediately be fulfilled in its entirety you will be contacted directly to establish how you would like us to manage the remainder of your order.
- Areas of Distribution
In the United Kingdom, The Shop at Bluebird’s website www.theshopatbluebird.com delivers to all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland and all off-shore islands.
In the European Union, we are able to ship to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Currently, we are not able to ship orders received through this website to other destinations internationally.
It is possible to organise shipment of our goods to other destinations worldwide, but not under the terms and conditions set out in this document. Overseas customers should contact The Shop at Bluebird directly on + 44 (0) 207 351 3873 for further information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- We hope you are pleased with the design and quality of your items. However, should you wish to return anything you've ordered or purchased please see below:
Purchases made on The Shop at Bluebird website or posted from the store:
Any items (full-price or reduced) may be returned to The Shop at Bluebird store for a refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt, provided they are unworn and undamaged. Please return faulty goods as soon you become aware of the fault.
Returns paperwork is included for web orders. Please follow the returns process as outlined on the returns note to send the unwanted item(s) back to The Shop at Bluebird address. Returns taken to Jigsaw Standalone stores will need to be sent to The Shop at Bluebird store on your behalf so please allow a few extra days for the refund to be processed.
Please contact the store directly for details on how to return a postal sale.
Purchases made at The Shop at Bluebird store:
Full price purchases may only be returned to The Shop at Bluebird store for a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
Reduced-price items may be returned to the store for exchange only within 7 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued for reduced-price items.
Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible and, at the latest, any refund should be received by the customer within 14 days of The Shop at Bluebird store receiving the returned goods (or, where goods are not received, 14 days from the date evidenced on your proof of postage). Please note that it may take several days for this refund to show on your credit card if you use this method of payment.
- Sale Returns Policy
- Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price can be returned within 14 days of receipt provided they are in their original condition.
This differs from sale items purchased in-store where we offer an exchange only for items returned within 7 days of purchase. Credit notes will not be issued. For more information on The Shop at Bluebird’s return policy, please refer to the ‘Delivery and Returns’ page
- Non Returnable Items
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot accept the return of certain items including, earrings, lingerie, swimwear and beauty products.
For details on how best to return items, please see the Delivery & Returns section of the website.
- Company Information
Welcome to The Shop at Bluebird’s online store. Please read through our terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below. Please also read our privacy statement regarding any personal information that you may provide us with.
The Shop at Bluebird is the trading name of Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited. The company is registered in England and Wales, under company number 1069599. We are a retailer selling clothing, accessories, and lifestyle products for men, women and children. Our VAT registration number is 645483125.
Our registered address is: 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey. TW9 4AW.
Please note this is not the address for returning product. Returning product to this address will have a significant impact on the time it takes to process your return.
- Invitation to Treat
- You will only be charged for any goods ordered at the point when these goods are ready for despatch from The Shop at Bluebird to you. Payment is not taken when you place the order. All items offered for sale by The Shop at Bluebird on our website are offered on an ‘invitation to treat’ basis. This means that, by placing an order, The Shop at Bluebird is not committed to provide the goods requested. We accept your order at the time we despatch the goods to you. This represents the moment where a ‘contract of sale’ is made between The Shop at Bluebird and you. Please note actual contracts of sale will not be filed or accessible. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Site Content & Use
- Every care is taken to ensure all information we provide on this website is correct and up-to-date. This includes:
• product descriptions and specifications
• pricing and delivery charges (please see specific pricing section below for further information)
• the use of photographic images to show accurate product detail and colour. Please note that the product colours you see will depend on your monitor’s ability to read these colours. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's evaluation of product colour will accurately reflect the product upon delivery.
• consistency of product pricing across all our distribution channels
• availability of stock. Please note, whilst every effort is made to maintain the accuracy of our information on available stock, on occasion discrepancies may occur. Should you place an order for an item displayed as available on our website and this item is in fact out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible.
At any given time information posted on our website may be subject to inaccuracy or may be out of date. All content provided on the site is subject to change without prior notice.
- Use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set out above.
The copyright of all materials on this site belong to Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited (t/a THE SHOP AT BLUEBIRD). All rights are reserved. You may read, print or download content for private use only. No content may be used by you or distributed to others for the purpose of commercial gain. Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium, distribute, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without prior written permission from Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited.
THE SHOP AT BLUEBIRD is a registered trademark. We may also claim trademark and service mark rights in other marks contained within the pages of this site. Other trademarks and names may be used within the pages of this site to refer to the entities claiming the marks and names of their products. We disclaim any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
You must acknowledge that all imagery, graphics, photography, designs, trademarks, brand names and all other intellectual property will remain at The Shop at Bluebird and/or will be upheld by their respective owners.
- Your Required Information
- To purchase from The Shop at Bluebird’s website you will need to register a number of details with us. You will be required to provide information about yourself that is up to date and accurate. The key information we will require includes your first name and surname, your e-mail address, your phone number (in case we need to contact you directly about an order query) and your delivery and billing (cardholder) addresses, including accurate postcodes. We will not be able to complete any transactions without the billing address of the credit card used to complete the purchase.
Please take the utmost care when entering the above information in order to help us process your transaction and deliver your goods as quickly as possible.
It is possible to create your own account on The Shop at Bluebird’s website. This enables you to store your relevant delivery and contact details securely, so that the purchasing process is easier each time you buy. It is important that you keep this information up to date and that you select the correct information from your account when completing a transaction.
- Registering on The Shop at Bluebird site
- When you register on this website, you are automatically registered on our sister site Jigsaw, at www.jigsaw-online.com. Jigsaw and The Shop at Bluebird are both owned by the same family-run parent company Robinson Webster Holdings Ltd.
This means that if you are already registered on the Jigsaw Online site, your email address and password will also work for this site. As a result, you will not be able to register again, so please use your existing Jigsaw password. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgotten Your Password?’ which can be found on the customer login page. Please be advised that this will update your password on both Jigsaw Online and The Shop at Bluebird websites.
Certain details will be shared between the two sites, such as your address and contact details. However your order history, saved cards, wish list and communication preferences are only accessible through the website in which you set them up.
Please rest assured that we will never share your details with any third parties.
- Completing Your Order
- Please always double check your order details to confirm you are happy with the quantities and prices of the goods you wish to purchase. Always check you have selected the correct size and colour. We have specifically designed the checkout area of our site to show your basket at every step of the process, so it is clearly visible and easy to check at any time. Also, when shopping/browsing throughout the site, we have provided a drop down basket which allows you to check (and remove/add) items in your bag at any stage. Simply click on 'Shopping Bag' at the top right of every page. Please note that if you use our 'save basket' function, which enables you to log out and return later to complete your purchases, product details and availability may have changed since your last visit. You should always check your basket contents before completing your order.
Please note that if you use our 'save basket' function, which enables you to log out and return later to complete your purchases, product details and availability may have changed since your last visit. You should always check your basket contents before completing your order.
Please also note that all purchases are subject to availability.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to confirm receipt. This email will provide the core details of your order and the payment that will be taken from your credit card when the goods are despatched. This confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of your order or a guarantee that it can be fulfilled. Should we have any queries about your order or have any problems in fulfilling your order, our Customer Service team will contact you directly.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please see the section below on your "Cancellation Rights". Please note, cancellation of an order is not the same as the returns process, should you wish to return any items shipped top you. This is also detailed below in the “Returns” section.
- Pricing & Delivery Charges
- The prices payable for all items offered on our website are clearly displayed. Our UK website shows prices in pounds sterling.
When items are reduced in price for promotional or sale periods, the new price will be displayed in red with the previous price shown in black with a strikethrough.
Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of the pricing on our website, the price of an item displayed at the time of your order, may very rarely be inaccurate. We reserve the right to accept or decline an order placed for mis-priced product. Should we be unable to fulfil the order due to a pricing error, we shall contact you regarding the required adjustment and provide you with the opportunity to cancel or accept the order based on the correct pricing. Should an item be reduced to a lower price after an order has been placed but before the merchandise has been delivered, the original order price will be upheld.
The prices shown for items on the website do not include charges for postage and packing (delivery). Delivery & Returns (p&p) will be added to the total product value of your order based on the delivery service you chose. Information on postage and packaging may be found in the Delivery and Returns section of our website. The cost of our standard delivery service is shown on each individual product page, as well as in the shopping basket and checkout areas of the site.
Payment, Returns & Cancellations
- Payment Methods
- Our website only accepts credit/debit card payment. Please do not send cash or cheques. We currently accept the following cards for payment on our site.
•Maestro UK (formerly Switch)
We obtain authorisation for payment from your card issuer at the time you submit your order. Payment will not be taken from your card until we actually despatch the goods you ordered to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order upon failure of card authorisation.
We obtain authorisation for payment from your card issuer at the time you submit your order. Payment will not be taken from your card until we actually despatch the goods you ordered to you. We reserve the right to cancel your order upon failure of card authorisation.
- Ensuring that you are able to browse and shop safely on The Shop at Bluebird’s website is of paramount importance to us. We have created a secure transactional site and all payment activities are encrypted.
- Title & Risk
- Items that you order remain the property of The Shop at Bluebird until we have received payment in full for those items. Risk and liability for the items pass to you on delivery. Title reverts to The Shop at Bluebird in the event that you cancel your order or return items to us. Should you need to return any items to us, liability for these items remains with you until they are received into The Shop at Bluebird’s warehouse (the address of which is provided on a pre-printed return address label on the returns form sent out with your original order).
- Cancellation Right
- Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for further details.
- Rights to Terms and Conditions
- The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of The Shop at Bluebird Gift Vouchers at any time; to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of any gift voucher, at its discretion if such action is deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Gift Cards
- The Shop at Bluebird Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Our Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
Using the Shop at Bluebird Gift Cards:
When using your Gift Card online, shop as usual and then proceed to the checkout. At the payment page you will be asked to enter your Gift Card details:
• The 19-digit number on the back of the card
• The scratch-off PIN number located just above the long number at the back of the card
After that, any remaining balance to pay will update automatically and you will be able to pay it via debit/credit card.
Lost/Stolen/Damaged Gift Cards:
The Shop at Bluebird will not accept liability if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your consent. Unfortunately we will not be able to replace the gift card or any remaining balance outstanding on it.
Balances and Refunds for online and in-store purchases
The Shop at Bluebird Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the gift card on payment of the difference in value. If you do not spend the entire value in one transaction, the remaining balance will stay on the gift card to be used for further purchases.
If you decide to exchange a product in a store, which has been purchased using a Gift Card for an item of lesser value, the balance in value will be credited in the form of a further Gift Card or credit note.
If a refund or partial refund is given for any purchase made using The Shop at Bluebird Gift Card and another method of payment (where the value of the purchase was greater than the value of the gift voucher), the refund will be given firstly to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash if purchased in store) and any remaining balance will be refunded in the form of a Gift Card.
For online purchases, we will send you a new Gift Card to your billing address for the remaining value of the refund, after your credit / debit card has been refunded to the amount paid originally.
The Shop at Bluebird Gift Cards and credit notes will remain valid for 24 months from the date of issue. Any unused gift cards will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONAL CODES
- Online Free UK Delivery code
From time to time we will offer Free UK Delivery using a promotional code. These offers are sent to selected customers by email.
There is no minimum spend and the offer applies to all orders placed using our Standard Delivery method.
This offer applies to UK residents only and is subject to availability. It is the responsibility of the customer to select the correct postage option at checkout and to enter the promotional code.
No cash alternative will be given. This offer applies to online orders only. The Shop at Bluebird has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Redeeming Online or In Store
- If you are lucky enough to have a discount or promotional code, please redeem this online by entering the specific code at checkout. To redeem in store, please present your code to one of the store staff.
For discount promotions where a percentage reduction is offered:
• The discount will be deducted at the checkout
• The discount applies to full price items only
• It is the customer's responsibility to enter the code at the checkout (on the Your Shopping Basket page)
• The Shop at Bluebird will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively
• Some promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions on the same order
• No cash alternatives will be given
• The promotion will end at the time stated on the original communication
• The Shop at Bluebird has the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this and other promotions at any time
• If in doubt about any of these terms please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
- Exclusive VIP Event: 10% Off
- Save 10%. Use the code ‘BLUEBIRD10’ to redeem this offer. Valid from 08:01 8th September 2016 - 23:59 10th September 2016. In owned stores, and on www.theshopatbluebird.com. Discount will be shown at checkout. Offer excludes sale items. Please check relevant delivery terms & conditions online. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply across all items. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Subject to availability. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply across all items. Any refunds will take into account the discount. The Shop at Bluebird reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.